Monday 20 January 2014

Review | MAC Extra Dimension Blush: At Dusk


Personally I've never been someone whose been very into blusher, however when I received an e-mail from MAC about their Extra Dimension collection I thought it might be time to buy a new one. So, not wanting to buy a new blush without seeing myself first I popped up to the MAC counter at Fenwicks and invested the remains of Christmas money in my first MAC blush.
The Extra Dimension Blush is available in three different shades, At Dusk is the palest of the three. As someone who is very pale usually I went for the palest of the blush shades and I really love it. I've worn this everyday since I bought it, At Dusk is a beautiful, subtle, pale pink colour that's perfect to add a little colour to pale skin. The blush, as the name of the collection might suggest, also has a subtle shimmer to it so it is slightly highlighting as well. The colour is easy to build if you find it a little too light at first but for me the colour is the best I've used and I'm afraid my photos don't really do it justice, the top two look a lot paler than it actually is.
As well as the colour I adore the pattern on the blush, I know as I use it it will become faded but I think it's a really pretty touch. As a first impression of MAC blushers it's lovely and when it runs out I'll definitely be going back to find a similar shade. I have however found that the colour does fade throughout the day, when I have a full college day by the time I'm home most of the blush has faded away, I don't know if that's just because it's a pale colour anyway or if people find this with MAC blushers.
Have you tried any of the Extra Dimension collection? What is your favourite blush?

1 comment:

  1. That looks beautiful. I will have to go and check that one out at my Mac store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...