Sunday 20 April 2014

Review | LUSH: Whoosh


LUSH is a store you're probably familiar with, known for their fresh hand made bath and body products and a huge advocate for not testing on animals they're one of my favourite brands in terms of bath and body products. I remember discovering LUSH when I was younger on a weekend trip to York, I somehow still remember what we bought, Happy Pill, a citrus smelling bath bomb that's sadly no longer available in shops.

Whoosh shower jelly is another product that was a favourite of mine when I was younger, shower jelly seemed like the coolest thing ever when I discovered it, it was packaged quite differently in a plastic tray and cut into a slab then but the product was the same. This citrus smelling jelly is great to wake you up in the shower in the morning as it's so fresh! Being jelly however it is slightly awkward to use, it's very slippery. I find it's best to smush it up in a shower scrunchy. The LUSH website also suggests chilling or freezing the jelly, which although I've never tried I'm sure would wake you up in the morning.

Have you ever tried shower jellies? How do you use them?

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything like this, it looks great! Thanks for the great review x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so interesting!!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you, smoosh it into a shower scrunchy and then hope for the best! Not the easiest things to use!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's the best way to use them! x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried one of their bath jellies before but I'm interested to see how it works!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...