Sunday 20 July 2014

Review | Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Petunia


I'd never tried Burt's Bees before but when I heard they did tinted lip balms I had to try them out. I'm a sucker for lip products and tinted balms are one of my favourites for low maintenance colour that keeps lips moisturised.

Burt's Bees tinted balms come in a variety of colours, I went for Petunia, a pale pink fairly natural toned balm. The pigment in the balm is very sheer, it's difficult to tell if this just the shade I picked or whether it's the formulation of all of the balms as this is the only one I've tried. Despite initially being disappointed with the very sheer cover, this has become one of my favourite lip balms. It provides a little colour to my lips without me needing to be aware of it partly coming off and leaving behind oddly lined lips as lip sticks often do, making it great for when you don't have time to be constantly aware of your make up.

As a lip balm, the main feature I expect is for it to moisturising and Burt's Bees does not let you down in that aspect. This is by far one of the moisturising lip balms I've used, it keeps my lips feeling soft and stops them drying out for quite a while after applying.

Have you tried Burt's Bees tinted balms? What are your thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to try these!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew they did these a tint balm, I need to try it! Fab review!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...